Thursday, June 2, 2011

Brokenness and Beauty


















In the brokenness of our lives there is beauty. It is our choice when we have a broken heart as to how it is filled. We can choose to cling to the pain or release it and allow GOD to fill the damaged crevice. What will it be for you?

The broken places in my heart have been filled with GOD's presence, revealing HIS beauty. I look back at some of the most painful times in my life and realize my surrender to HIS will is the reason I survived. I am a survivor. There is beauty beneath the pain of the past!

By HIS mercy and in the grip of HIS grace,
andrea

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Andrea,
God does make beauty from the ashes of our lives. Thanks for sharing. :)

Blessings,
Tammy

Alleluiabelle said...

Love you my friend...

Alleluiabelle

Danae Hudson said...

Amen!

Jeanette Levellie said...

Thank you for this wisdom, Andrea. I realized this truth this morning when I was near tears over a loved one's horrible situation, and the Lord showed me that wallowing in the pain feels good to my flesh, but walking in joy anyway is a way to say, "I trust you, Lord."

I choose joy and trust.

Love you,
Jen

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is beautiful, I love this post.

Toyin O. said...

Amen, he gives us beauty for ashes:)

Of One Heart said...

You tug at my heart! This is so extremely beautiful. I feel special to have read it. :) Thank you!

Rita said...

He is the only One who can fill that void that brokenness brings! PTL!

Trisha said...

So very true, and well said. Have a Blessed day.
Trisha

Nancy said...

God always brings something good out of the bad stuff. I'm so glad of that right now.

Just Be Real said...

Perfect timing for me to read this Andrea. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Oh, Andrea, so beautifully written ... I needed this.
Love you sweet sister.
Hugs,
Marydon

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful..and I am popping in from Marydon's blog to say
Happy Birthday!!! xo Diana

Unknown said...

How beautiful, this touched me. Thanks for sharing your blogs with me.♥