Thursday, August 1, 2013

Questioning???

















Questioning???

Questioning? That's me! I always want to understand why something happened? What good can come from it? How can God use it to make me a better person? Will He use it in and through my life? And how can/will God use it to help others?

Some say, "What difference does it make? Stop all that 'thinking' and just move on!"

That's just not the way God made me. I have a deep need to know imbedded in the depths of my being. While some life events never make sense; my questions eventually lead me to a place of peace. Peace with God comes when I start looking at how God may choose to use my pain or mess instead of looking at the pain and mess.

Peace....Sweet Peace, my friends!

By HIS mercy and in the grip of HIS grace,

Andrea Bowling Perdue

3 comments:

Mary Moss said...

I understand completely! In this way (as well as many others) we are woven from the same cloth ;)

Denise said...

totally get you my friend, love you.

Trisha said...

Andrea, you remind me so much of my daughter, she has been through some tough times with her health, for many years now, and she faces each new trial with, 'I just can't wait to see how God is going to work this out' she smiles on the inside waiting for the moving of the waters in her soul. So glad you have the same love for the Lord in your heart. Most often my minister, Son-In-Law signs his name with IHG in front of his name, 'In His Grip' like you have ended your post. You have a Blessed week, for we truly are In His Grip, Trisha