Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beautiful Messes and Daily Struggles

















Lately, our lives have been crazy. I've come to realize most peoples lives are no different than ours. Sure our struggles are not the same, but many of us are struggling with something. If you are not struggling, I praise GOD for your season of peace. For those of you who are struggling, I pray GOD will pour His peace, love, and comfort out to you as you grow closer to Him. Every season and every lesson is different, but all have the potential to grow us closer to our Heavenly Father and mold us into the person He created us to be.

Many times our seasons of difficulties are where we are suppose to be. Doug and I often refer to them as "beautiful messes!" Beautiful because we are right where God wants us to be, but not always easy. Life is often messy, especially when we are in the center of His will.

Today, Sitka (our fur baby) shares some of my weaknesses on his blog, All God's Creatures. If you choose to visit his blog and read about my struggles, I pray you will find encouragement knowing there are others out there who do not always have it all together and I am one of them.

I take comfort in knowing my Heavenly Father loves me even though I do not get it right every day.

By HIS mercy and in the grip of HIS grace,

Andrea Bowling Perdue

4 comments:

Denise said...

Sending you love, hugs, and prayers.

Louisette said...

Sitka is a wonderfull dog, i have two miss golden retriever,
Have a nice day!
Greeting from Belgium
Blog seniorennet.Be Louisette

May Ann Francisco said...

Hi visiting here...Nice thoughts to ponder upon!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Mom Kim here - just stopping by since it has been awhile. Was wondering how Sitka is doing - I pray that you all are doing well in the New Year.