Tuesday, October 27, 2015

God's Creation and Healing


















Every day is new and beautiful in it's own way. We can focus on the positives or the negatives; it's our choice! I don't know about you, but I'm going to try to keep it positive even on those most difficult of days. Yes, I have them too. I really don't know anyone who doesn't have tragedy in or near their life. Some situations are far beyond my grasp of understanding. As tragedy impacts the lives of those whom I know I continue to pray, seek God's presence, and walk in His creation. There is something healing for me as I stumble through this life grabbing hold of even the smallest glimpse of beauty.

As a part of my own healing plan I will be found wandering in God's creation. Happy trails to each of you as you seek His healing presence in your lives. Find a healing path near you and look for the flower in the weeds, beauty in the leaves, special rock, or other piece of nature that reminds of you our Heavenly Father and Creator.

By His mercy and in the grip of His grace,
Andrea Bowling Perdue

No comments: