Tuesday, March 22, 2011

God's Beauty


















"One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek:That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,To behold the beauty of the LORD and to meditate in His temple." Psalm 27:4 NAS

Each day brings renewed strength and beauty. I am thankful GOD has allowed me to watch HIM work in and through so many lives. I praise GOD for answered prayers and continue to storm the heavens for so many. In the posts below are several prayer requests. Please continue to pray for each of these people.

By HIS mercy and In the grip of HIS grace,

Andrea

7 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Psalm 27 is beautiful. Andrea thank you for sharing. Blessings. I needed this today.

Wanda's Wings said...

Amen! Thanks for the reminder.

RCUBEs said...

Prayer. What a wonderful way to be a part of God's family, interceding for each other! God bless you sister. Agreeing with your pleas and may the Lord bless you and protect you.

BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

He gives more grace, Andrea.


I share with you my Scripture for today:

"Don't be afraid," he said, "for you are very precious to God. Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!" As he spoke these words to me, I suddenly felt stronger and said to him, "Please speak to me, my lord, for you have strengthened me." Daniel 10:19

Rita said...

Praying that both you and your niece are doing better. Rest in Him! and have a wonderful week.

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Praying God's healing touch for all!

Blessings~
Laura

LisaShaw said...

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your warm words on my blog and your prayers. You have mine as well.

Praying that every need mentioned in the posts below is met in the presence, peace and powerful Hand of our Almighty God. He's faithful to minister to our lives spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, financially, relationally and in every way. I'm SO THANKFUL...

May the blessing of the Lord continue to rest with you and your husband and family.

Much love to you sister!