Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prayer Button For Kailly

Pray for Kailly




Once again, Edie has outdone herself creating a beautiful prayer button for Kailly. Edie is a dear friend and the author of several blogs. Please visit her at Rich Gifts and thank her for all she does to glorify her LORD! Please pick up Kailly's beautiful prayer button on the side bar for your blog(s).

Update on Kailly: Kailly was placed in the Halo device late last night and may be able to go home, today. She will be re-evaluated after 3 months of wearing the halo. We praise GOD for the miracle of sparing her life and for all HE has already done in and through her life.

Thank you for storming the heavens with us. There are other updates in the posts below. May GOD bless each of you!

By HIS mercy and in the grip of HIS grace,
Andrea

12 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Andrea,glad to read that Kailey may be going home. I have to say that Edie does an awesome job. She has such a heart for people and her designs are great. She did the redesign of Heart Choices some time ago and I still love it.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Praise God that Kaille may already be going home. God is really working his miracles with that young precious girl.
I left you a comment on the other post about my moms broken neck.
Edie does beautifull work. I will go by her site
Love
Maggie
PS
Skip my site for a few days I would not want you to read my chapter 1 and think bad of me..lol

Unknown said...

God is great & kind ... hope Kailly will continue to improve. He is there always ...

Harold goge sin on Thurs, Andrea ... hopefully this will go as smoothly as the last. He has done really well ... God has him in His loving arms, I know.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs of love, sweet friend ~
Marydon

Denise said...

Hello and happy Spring....Praying that you are on the road to health and recovery.......

Rita said...

Praying that she will continue to improve and all will go well. Also with you!

Southern Lady said...

So glad that she may be coming home soon. God is faithful! Carla

Unknown said...

Praying for you, Kailly, and MaryGrace, that God's hand will rest upon you and His strong right arm undergird you all as you heal and return to full health.

Love and hugs,
Cheri

Tracy said...

Andrea,
Praise God! I will pray for Kailly for health and healing...

Beth E. said...

Wow, they sure don't keep patients in the hospital long, do they?! I'm so glad Kailly is doing so well...praying!

NanaNor's said...

Sweet Andrea, Praising God for His touch on Kailly and continuing to uphold you and MaryGrace. Rest in His arms dear one and be restored in His Name. Hugs to you.
Love & Prayers,
Noreen

Laura said...

I am praying, Andrea. I am glad for this good news. Praying for so many good things.

Sandra Wilkes said...

Happy Spring Andrea! My prayers join the others for continued good for Kailly.
Sandra