Monday, September 26, 2011

Reunion Of Hearts


















Not rain, not humidity, not even pesky mosquitoes thwarted the plans of Doug's classmates. Memories and love spilled forth as they shared their hearts with one another. Beautiful smiles and warm hearts radiated as laughter sprinkled with tears fell upon many. God's presence spoke loudly!

Time well spent, valued, and cherished. One never knows if tomorrow shall come. With reality held in hand, Doug approached these events with purpose, grace, and serenity. He purposed to listen carefully and hear the hearts of his classmates.

Privileged I am to have viewed this weekend through the heart of my best friend and husband, Doug. I praise God for his presence in my life and I pray he and I will share many other reunion of hearts with others along the way.

"Friends come and go. They seldom know, but they do change you."  Laurence Craig-Green

By HIS mercy and in the grip of HIS grace,

Andrea

8 comments:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Wanda's Wings said...

HOW PEACEFUL.

Nancy said...

Glad the reunion was such a success.

Attic Clutter said...

HI Andrea..lovely post ..
Just stopped in for a quick hello..Love the chimps below(:) hugs,P

Andrea said...

Andrea, your words are always so lovely. You enrich my soul with wisdom.

I appreciate you.

Many blessings,

Andrea

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful sharing dear one! Blessings and sisterly love to you and your hubby!

Jeff Schicke said...

Your husband is so blessed to have a wife who celebrates with him in his joy.

Ozjane said...

Andrea, I am finally getting around to attending to my long ago giveaway and am sending something small to everyone, so could you please send me your snail mail address at ozjane@gmail.com
Thanks.