Friday, February 17, 2012

Seven Years and Counting

















Like wool, our marriage has continued to breath and keep us warm despite occasional soaking rains from life's storms. God continues to grow and change each of us, for the better. Some of life's lessons have been easy, some difficult. Many days in "The Perdue Zoo" have been both exciting and scary. Each of our tomorrows never fail to give new definition to adventure. The lines between dream and reality blur as best friends continue to dance through this life as one!

Happy Anniversary, my love!

D: Divinely chosen to complete my life!
O: Obsessively observant...the quality I love to hate:)
U: Understanding when life makes no sense!
G: Genuine~The authentic real deal!
L: Loving when I am not lovable!
A: Amazing husband and father!
S: Safe haven when my heart is weak!

Forever and Always,

Andrea Bowling Perdue

13 comments:

Denise said...

Such a beautiful tribute to your dear husband. May God bless you two, with many more precious years together. Happy Anniversary, love you my friend.

Unknown said...

Tears in my eyes, sweet friend. That is just the most beautiful sweet share ever. Yes, Doug is a precious man, he just radiates peace & love.

Happy Anniversary & many more blessings to come, to you both. We love you ...

Have a beautiful weekend ~
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Anniversay Andrea! I enjoyed reading your post and your tribute to your hubby very much. I'm sure he too appreciates it! Thanks for sharing and I wish you both many more blessed years together. God is good; all the time!

Blessings,
Sandi

Wanda's Wings said...

What a beautiful love filled tribute.on

Jeanette Levellie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love how you made an acronym from his name. So creative and thoughtful.

Carol said...

Happy 7th Anniversary, Andrea. What a beautiful post about your husband and marriage.

Just Be Real said...

Very nice and happy anniversary.

vanilla said...

Beautiful tribute to your Love and marriage. May you have many more happy anniversaries!

Diana said...

Awww how sweet Andrea. Congratulations to you both!
Love Di ♥

Denny said...

Happy Anniversary. (Visiting from Life at My House)

Leslie said...

Ahh Andrea...this is just lovely!! I hope you two had a wonderful day!

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Happy Anniversary!
xo, misha

Shane Kent Louis said...

Such a lovely tribute to your husband, you are so sweet. I hope there would be more years to come for both of you to share happily together.


Dog Fence