Monday, March 23, 2009

Season Of Blessings














"The flowers are springing up, the season of singing birds has come, and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air. The fig trees are forming young fruit, and the fragrant grapevines are blossoming. Rise up, my darling! Come away with me, my fair one!" Song of Songs 2:12-13

What an awesome creation GOD created; He has given us beautiful nature and beautiful love to share with the one He created us to travel life's journey with. God intended for each of us to stop running chaotically to and fro and enjoy the blessings He has given us.

Do not allow the state of our economy, fear, gossip, or any conflict to distract you from the world GOD created for you to enjoy. Most importantly, do not allow these things to come between you and the one GOD created you to partner with.

Enjoying the season of blessings,

Andrea

6 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Andrea,
I am so delighted that Spring is finally here! Looking at your pictures, I can almost smell the fragrance coming from the flowers. What a way to wake up toay and regroup my thoughts. I absolutely love the outdoors, scenic views, all of God's spectacular creations. Thank you Lord for the gift of today and for the blessings that are about to unfold within it and thank you for this fine woman of God who brings praise, honor and glory to your name.

Hugs and blessings,
Alleluiabelle

Mary Moss said...

Great post. Very encouraging to those of us who long for warmer weather:-) God is indeed good1

Anonymous said...

Even though I live in a warm climate, I'm enjoying the new growth of springtime. And I enjoyed your beautiful writing!

Laurie said...

What beautiful pictures and I LOVE the Scripture you chose. Good reminder and HALLELUJAH FOR SPRING! Blessings!

momstheword said...

Amen and what beautiful pictures! Just think of how beautiful Heaven will be!

RCUBEs said...

Beautiful flowers! Spring, time for renewal...time for a renewed spirit. May we continue to grow in His likeness...God bless.