Sunday, March 15, 2009

Serving Amongst The Daisies
















"He stoops to look down on heaven and on earth. He lifts the poor from the dust and the needy from the garbage dump. He sets them among princes, even the princes of his own people!" Psalm 113:6-8

For many years, this has been one of my favorite passages. Time and time again, GOD has used this scripture to remind me: He can and will use me. There is "no" excuse I can use worthy to get me out of serving HIM.

We often "believe" God only uses famous, rich, or intelligent people. We are wrong! GOD often uses the lowly, creatively strange, and unexpected person to accomplish great and awesome things for HIM.

In GOD's infinite wisdom, HE is opening the floodgates in many of our hearts for new and wonderful adventures with HIM. If you are the lonely tree amongst the beautiful sea of daises do not despair for you may be next!

Embrace this adventure with your whole heart. With HIS heart beating through ours we can accomplish all HE asks of us. Blessings, my dear friends......I look forward to witnessing many of those adventures!

Serving amongst the daisies,

Andrea

7 comments:

Mary Moss said...

This is a wonderful post! I know many will be encouraged and uplifted.

RCUBEs said...

It's a wonderful reminder of how God doesn't have partiality and He accepts those who truly fear Him and do what's right...How great it is to be used by our Lord when we think that we can't, He gives us His grace and then, we can! God bless sister and may He continue to inspire you with your posts. Lookin' forward to another one!

Laurie said...

Amen sister! I am so thankful that God does not qualify as man does! Thank you for your post!

RCUBEs said...

Hi there sister...It's time for me to give you something back...You deserve it, too! So please come by my site when you get the chance. God bless...

Anonymous said...

I just learned of your blog through the RCWW loop. Although I've moved away, I like to keep up with all of the Richmond folks. Congratulations on your blog award! How awesome! I'm so glad God finds value in all of us and uses us in ways we could never imagine for ourselves. What a creative and loving God we serve.

Pet said...

Lovely Post and thank you for stoping by joyformourning.
Be bless.

Terry said...

dear andrea...i just love the way that you have at the bottom of your post. "you might also like", and then just like stepping stones, we are led to more great posts!
this post here reminds me of an expression i once head, "he stooped down so low to pick up so little"
well even though we ARE little, it seems like he values us so MUCH and wants to use us if we are willing!....love terry