Friday, October 2, 2009

More Awards



I was awarded the Mom of the week award by Steve @ Gotta Have faith. I am overwhelmed and honored. Steve is the hubby of my dear friend, Kat. He began blogging a short time ago and fast became one of my favorites. Thank you, Steve!



J'DORE TIEN was given to me by: Vanilla
I do not know where to begin to thank you, Vanilla for thinking of me in such a special way. Truly, I have been touched. Vanilla brightens my days with her presence. GOD has given me an overwhelming support system of encouragement and I am thankful to count Vanilla as a part of it.


OVER THE TOP AWARD

This award was given to me by:

Mary @ Piles of Smiles

Loren @ Magoos News

I am privileged to count these two ladies as friends. They are awesome prayer warriors and encourager and I thank GOD daily for bringing each of them in my life.


I think it is unanimous amongst us bloggers that the rules are no fun but since we "gotta have them" here they are :)

1. You can use only one word!
2. Pass this along to 6 other bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have fun!
So, here goes:


1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? dyed
3. Your mother? South Carolina
4. Your father? florida
5. Your favorite food? Shrimp
6. Your dream last night? peaceful
7. Your favorite drink? flavored
8. Your dream/goal? writer
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? complete
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? skinny
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? healing
17. Where did you grow up? South Carolina
18. Last thing you did? slept
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? Old
21. Your pets? Zoo
22. Friends? Blessings
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Hopeful
25. Missing someone? Grandparents
26. Vehicle? SUV
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Bookstore
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Doug
33. One place that I go to over and over? grocery store
34. One person who emails me regularly? Donna
35. Favorite place to eat? O'Tooles

Okay folks...I am a cheater. I can not choose 6 of you. Again, if you pray for me then you are most definitely Over The Top. So, all prayer warriors...take your ward and post it on your blogs....Each of you deserve it. Prayer is a vital part of our lives. I feel your prayers and I desperately need them. In case you have not realized it yet, I have a hard time staying out of trouble. I need the mass of prayer warrior friends GOD has sent my way! GOD BLESS each of you!

Hugs, prayers, and much love,

Andrea

31 comments:

Edie said...

Hi Andrea! No one deserves these awards more than you. Thanks for thinking of me too. I appreciate you!

Silver said...

Congrats! Well deserved!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Congrats and I enjoyed reading more about you. I usually laugh and tear up everyday.

Shadow said...

congratulations, lovely awards. and nice to get to know you....

Heart2Heart said...

Andrea,

WOW! Friday is just full of blessings all overflowing. Congratulations on such well deserved honors!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Chester said...

Thanks so much Andrea for letting me know you think I am "over the top."
We appreciate it very much and do pray for all our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Mom and I are saving our awards and will acknowledge them soon.
Thanks and have a great, restful weekend.
Hugs to you and your pack!
Chester & Mom ;0=)

Loren said...

congrats on your awards... you are so very deserving!

always prayin for ya
love u

Mich said...

congrats on the award!

loved your list!

Praying...

RCUBEs said...

Well-deserved sister! Have a great weekend to you and God bless you. Love you in Christ.

SmilingSally said...

Congratulations on these two awards. I just got the Over the Top from another blogger, and I'll do it sometime in the near future.

Laura said...

Wow, Andrea! (I think you are mom of the century)

congratulations!

Escapist said...

Congratulations , not all get this chance to be praised...


joliieess:-)

COUNTRY MOM said...

Andrea, Congratulations on your well deserved rewards. Blessings,

Karen said...

Congratulations...your blog is a blessing to so many....

Joan said...

Congratulations! You deserve it. Keep blessing us with your blog.

Sandra Wilkes said...

Glad to find your blog. Congrats on your blog. I'm betting you have a prayer list and that you would be cool if I added to it so here goes. Both of my grown sons are struggling right now, with lack of jobs. Nothing I can do but lift them up. Thanks for joining me!
Sandra
Mathy,Techy,Artsy Fartsy

Sandra Wilkes said...

Congrats on your blog AWARDS! Makes no sense without that word!

Gaia said...

Andrea, congrats, we all luv yah. God Bless you always.

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Congrats on all the awards. Thanks for stopping by the five moms blog today and for the comment. I will try anything to avoid ironing.
Mimi

A Mother Always said...

wow lovely lovely.. God Bless and be happy.

christy rose said...

Congrats on the awards Andrea! You are a real blessing!

Crown of Beauty said...

Congratulations on the awards you have received. They are certainly well deserved. I truly appreciate the last comment you left. It encouraged and lifted up my spirits.

Thank you for the Over The Top Blog Award. I am happy to receive it too. I have been praying for you, and many of my blog friends, and the nations that they represent.

I hope your allergy attacks at the wedding venue is already minimized. I forgot the date of the wedding...

Love
Lidj

Cathy said...

Congratulations for all your awards ~ Thanks for visiting me tonight. Blessings ~

Just Be Real said...

You are just going to town dear!!! So well deserving! Blessings to you as always!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

you really do deserve these awards. Your gentle spirit shines through even on cyberspace. Have an awesome weekend. Sarah

Christine said...

So many awards and they are so creative. I like the art work.
It just goes to show, you are appreciated by all.

A Mother Always said...

Hi Andrea, the address is under Blogger at 'janmrp'.
Thank you
BM

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I am so impressed how your blog has grown and florished since you started it. Wonderful! You certainly deserve all these awards. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrea,

I have not had a lot of time to read blogs lately, but I want you to know that I think you are way too sweet to make a point of coming to visit me! THANK YOU!!! I do not deserve to have you visit me so often, but I do appreciate you.

Congratulations all these fine awards!

♥Hope

Mimmy said...

Congratulations on all your awards and for your wonderful list. There is one thing about your post though. I can't imagine you getting into trouble. However, if you do, as I often do, it is good to know that God's grace takes care of us as long as we are walking in the light. I pray for all my blogging friends which certainly includes you.

God Bless,
Mimmy

Laurie said...

Hey sis,
I love your list. You are one neat lady:) Praying for you all, Laurie